We are very pleased to let everyone know that our ‘Soul Journey’ exhibition is now showing at the Creative Arts Hub in Mirfield … it travels to the Town Hall Hebden Bridge for a month (including National Dementia Week) starting 17th April!
Good news also that the exhibition will be supported by a number of workshops and events including a screening and talk to Adult Health & Social Care students at Huddersfield University and an open screening and Q&A at the Mirfield venue in March 2015. thanks to Murray Forrest at North Kirklees Clinical Commissioning Group for getting stuff moving for us in Kirklees!
To give you an idea of the impact and reach of this project so far, here’s a list of expos and screenings:
- National Media Museum Bradford – September / October 2014
- Big Screen Centenary Square Bradford – September / October 2014
- Fuse Arts Space Bradford – October 2014
- The Albany Deptford – October 2014
- Love Arts Conference – Leeds October 2014 (in partnership with Leeds & York NHS Trust)
- The Bluecoat Arts Centre Liverpool – May 2015 screening and Q&A (for National Dementia Week) in partnership with Alzheimers Society
- Big Screen Centenary Square Bradford – May 2015 (for National Dementia Week) the shortened edit of the film will also be on Big Screen network in Leeds, Manchester and Bristol.
- Central Library Manchester – September / October 2015 includes film screening, invited Q&A with health professionals and networks in Manchester
- The Artsworks 1853 Gallery Halifax September 2016
As you can see, the project has been picked up and is being used extensively by a range of partners. watch this space for more exciting news!